December 11, 2011

Cosmagic Exte Bomber Mascara

Hey dolls!!

Today I'll be reviewing my very first fibre mascara which I'm absolutely loving!!

The Exte Bomber Mascara by Cosmagic!


I choosed Cosmagic because Dolly Wink wasn't in stock. Hehe...

But nevertheless, I wasn't disappointed by the mascara! It's now my staple makeup product because of how convenient it is!!

Let's keep the ravings for later.

Take a look at the mascara!



The mascara features a spiral brush and a good amount of fibres on the brush.

Frankly, I don't know how helpful the spiral brush is, but the short bristles minimises error of accidentally brushing on the eyelids. (Which I absolutely loath from big furry brushes!)

The mascara guarantees an extra 3mm and they even provided an eyelash ruler as a 'challenge'.

Of course, we must put the mascara to the test!


* apologies for the horrifying veins, I guess my eyes got dry from trying very very hard not to blink while taking the picture. =P *

So did it give me the extra sultry 3mm? I would say it did pass the test from below 5mm to 7mm. I'm guessing if I piled on more mascara obsessively, it would definitely reach a higher mark.

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of dark clumpy eyelashes so I tried to keep my mascara application as clean as possible.



I usually curl my mascara to an 'almost 90 degrees' cause it's just how I like them. ^.^

Does anyone do that as well?

Here's another comparison without curling my lashes.


The mascara gave my lashes a slight curl but I think it works better with curled lashes.

Now the big question, does it hold a curl well?

Here's a picture of my curled lashes after 18 hours.


It survived a scorching hot visit to the cherry farm, a nap and a zillion blinks.

Not bad yeah?

However, that's not my favourite point of the mascara yet!

The mascara has a 'no panda eyes' feature where the mascara can be easily washed out using warm water even thought it's a water proof mascara.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!

Never again will I have to spend 5 minutes pressing a soaked cotton pad on my eyelashes like a pirate while I watch tv. Arrr!!

If only they'll invented foundation, blush and mascara like that!

On days where I just wear mascara, I can comfortably pop in the shower a gently wash the mascara out without having to go through the eye patch step.

The mascara become soft and rubber like after contact with warm water and I'll just gently pinch the mascara off (because I think it's super fun) but I'm sure you can easily rub them off with your fingers. ^.^


No longer will I step out of the shower and scare myself silly because of the panda eyes I've developed.

BOO!!

✽ Overall 
Product quality: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ease of use: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Bang for buck: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

❝ Pros 
Good amount of fibres in mascara.
No more panda eyes.
Cheaper than many other mascaras, fibre and non-fibre.

❝ Cons 
Hard to purchase.


I hope you liked my review! Give me a hug if you do! =P


Cheers!!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...