November 26, 2012

Christian Louboutin Inspired Nails


Yeap, you read right!

When I saw the Christian Louboutin inspired nails circulating the internet, I knew I had to give it a go!

It was so easy to achieve and it gives your nails a lil extra sumthin' sumthin' to love.

Seriously I'm obsessed over my nails right now because of how classy and unique they look! I keep staring at my nails and even after 5 days, I'm still loving them!

I also loved the reactions from people when they noticed the underside of my nails were red.

I loved Rin (Hello dear!) from makeupdownunder.com's reaction when I showed her my nails. She literally stared at my nails for 5 seconds and went 'What??'

She wasn't the first person who went 'What???', but her reaction was the cutest by far!



The steps are dead easy and no special skills are required! Just a steady and patient pair of hands will do!





I hope you enjoyed this super easy nail tutorial and find the inspiration to do something special with your nails!

Rock on and cheers!!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

23 comments :

  1. I've never ever thought about painting under my nails. This is so cool and clever, haha! That black nail polish is very glossy btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! so creative always loved the sexy peekaboo red of loubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! =D Yeah they're the epiphany of shoe luxury and I can't wait to be able to afford them in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It felt really odd to paint under my nails, but they were well worth it! The black polish's from MAC and even after 5 days of house work, they're still so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so innovative and creative. I love the DIY things that you do, May! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are really sexy! This is such a great idea, but it's a shame that my nails are not long enough to pain the underside, but your nails looks so good~! Really impressed by your creativity once again and thank you for sharing it with us :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, the coveted lubu heel nails!
    it looks so fabulous on you.
    unfortunately i have no patience to maintain long nails that are required for the look.
    i settle with ChG lubu heel color instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so simple but really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool idea! It gives a nice pop of color too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. watch this be pinned on instagram :P
    love it, may!!!
    i kook weird with long nails though, but you're rocking them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looove. i saw these before!! :D do they stain your nails really bad tho?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this before but ugh your fingers are soooo pretty!!!!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cool! Love how the Christian Louboutin trademark can be translated to a manicure :) You paint your nails meticulously as well - you've got the perfect shape to show off the design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. christian louboutin sale is that big news that I am always waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i don't know anyone who has naturally long nails like that. maybe they used fake ones in the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I assure you, my nails are 100% natural. =) They usually grow much longer, and more, like in this post: http://may-mayhem.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/12-days-of-christmas-fun-day-2-snow.html


    I guess I was lucky to be born with rather strong nails. =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol, they're not even that long??? Are all your friends men maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahahahaha!! Thumbs up for that comment!!! Also, may I ask, how were you linked to this blogpost? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im absolutely having this done for a Halloween party this year. Ill b a vamp or Mortisia Adams

    ReplyDelete
  20. May I ask what type of polish are you using??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey there! I don't think the type of polish would matter except that you'll need a cream polish (no glitter, pearl finish etc) to really reflect the Louboutin shoe finish. From my post above, the true red polish is from BYS and the black's from MAC. Good luck! =D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...