June 21, 2012

11 Questions Tag

Hey guys!!

It has been a while since I've blogged eh?

I really apologise for my absence! Please accept this puppy as an apology.


Soooo... To welcome myself back into blogging world after the long exam break, I'm doing a tag!

I was tagged by darling Queenie and it's been a while since I've done a tag!

The almighty rules:

1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.


♥ ♥ 


11 Facts about me:

#1. I used to be a cheerleader. Unfortunately, I can't even touch my toes now. Sad...
#2. I wish I could do a back handspring but I'm scared I'd break my neck without the proper guidance.
#3. I was gifted my first MAC cosmetic on my 16th birthday. I loved it so much and I still do!
#4. My 2 best girlfriends and I have not been on the same continent together for the last 4 years. I miss them.
#5. Dad thinks I sleep to much, Mum thinks I talk too much. True, very true.
#6. I have 3 favourite guys by the initial CK in my life.
#7. I have a bear plushie named Toma which travels between Malaysia to Australia with me every year for the past 4 years. Well, usually the bf does the bear carrying in the airport. =D
#8. One day, I'll own a Samoyed and I'll dye the tips of his/her tail!
#9. I want to be more athletic and have ABS!
#10. I have big dreams for myself.


I'll keep the 11th fact for last. It's currently a secret. =D


♥ ♥ 


Questions from Queenie:


1. Straight hair or curly hair?
I absolutely love all hair textures, but for now I choose straight hair. I used to have curly hair from 2005-2007!


2. Would you rather take pictures of yourself or pictures of things around you?
I love taking pictures of everything I see. I love finding unique things in life which people tend to not notice.


3. If you could catch a grenade for anyone, who would you catch it for?
Frankly, I wouldn't. I'd throw the grenade away (COD style yo! *presses G repeatedly).


4. Favourite food?

Hmmm... I have a soft spot for bread. Particularly baguette. Apparently it runs in the family gene.



5. Would you become vegetarian one day?
Nope. Doubt so. Heh.


6. Do you procrastinate or do it early?
I always always procrastinate but I hope I can curb this habit one day!


7. What scares you?
I'm scared of failing. *shudders*


8. What's your favourite smell/scent?
So many! The smell of freshly baked bread, my mummy's cooking, my bf's perfume, my favourite perfume - Morgan Love and the chlorine smell from the swimming pool.


9. What's your hobby?
Dancing and artsy fartsy stuff. =P


10. Would you rather go to school or work?
Right now, I absolutely dislike my university and I think work would be better.


11. Do you consider your best friend your closest friend?
Yes. I consider myself very lucky to have a small group of friends who supports me through thick and thin.



♥ ♥ 



Ok, now that the fabulous questions are done, I hope it helps you get to know me a lil bit more! I don't think I show my personality much here, but I hope to show my personality more in the future!

BUT WAIT! What about the 11th fact?

#11. When I was high school, I had a pin button that says 'Rules Were Ment To Be Broken' and I mean it.

So I'm ignoring those rules I posted above and I will not be tagging anyone else. I believe that the tag fairy would understand my decision cause most of the people I wanna tag has already been tagged! =P

Now I'm done with this tag post. Promise! =D

Cheers!!


♡ ♡ 


M.May

4 comments :

  1. Omg the smell of chlorine is one of your favourites? That's so interesting cos I don't know many people who like the smell! I'm allergic to chlorine so you can guess that I don't like it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used to be a cheerleader? That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh with the grenade one and the pressing G repeatedly xD. Your like for the smell of chlorine is interesting. I'm not sure if I know the smell of the pool at the top of my head. I mean, what if there was pee in the pool and that's what I was smelling? o_o I love baking bread and the smell of it too! And your 11th fact: I admire your bravery for breaking the rules! haha, thanks for answering the questions ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your facts haha
    you are really funny!
    Also funny to know that you like
    the smell of pools :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...