May 29, 2011

Penny wise, pound foolish.


Exams are in a week but I haven't done much studying.

I guess it's cause I've been having problems with my landlord which made my blood boil like CRAZY!!

I was truly so so so so mad that I literally could not study at all.


I was THAT angry.

I hate it when someone only dares to pick a fight via sms but is too chicken shit to talk to me face to face.

Cyber/electronic bullying is really annoying.

I did realise that being angry and not studying will benefit no one and only I will have to bear the loss. However, I was so mad that the irrational part of me was much stronger.

I spoke to my parents and my dad said this:


Those words cheered me up immediately.

It gave me inspiration and I managed to solve my problem really quick.

So to all you people out there, remember this quote.

I'll leave you to decipher the meaning to truly appreciate those words.

On that note, I'll leave you guys to a picture of me and me bf on my birthday.


So glad to have him.

He's the one who's been helping me pick myself up during this horrid week.

The horror will be over soon and I'll be happy again.

From now on, I shall learn to channel my anger into blowing things up with my mind.


BOOM BABY!!

Hehe...

Cheers!!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...