March 17, 2014

My first YouTube video!

Hey guys! Yes I've been pretty darn MIA for the past... forever a long time and to be honest, I've been switching my concentration on videos instead of pictures since I've been back in Melbourne.

I have yet to pick up the 'Big Canon' and the 'Small Canon' has never left my side since I landed in Melbourne. Yes, I'm very creative with my gadgets' names. If I were to name your new puppy, it would probably be named Dog, or Duck. Quack!

Jibber jabber aside, I'd like to introduce to you my first YouTube video! I do hope you'll enjoy it and I'd appreciate the support!


This video was made mainly for my friends + family and also, myself.

I wanted to show the people around me what Melbourne was like and give them a glimpse of what I notice and love about Melbourne. I was always super excited when my parents visit Melbourne because I would point out every flower and rock that excites me. My mom has been unwillingly dragged out of the house multiple times just so she can see useless stuff, like a tree with white flowers that is 5 minutes drive away.

MUMMY IF YOU'RE READING THIS, YOU HAVE NOT SEEN TSUBY, THE SAMOYED, BY THE BEACH. AND PA, YOU HAVE NOT SEEN MY FUTURE BEACH HOUSE YET.

Also, I realised I'm very bad at describing stuff and I generally am not a fan of describing stuff. That's mainly why my blog's picture heavy, instead of word heavy. If I tried to describe a gorgeous dress, you may end up picturing a two headed flying donkey. Hah. Picture the donkey now.

I also started venturing into video because I'd probably forget Melbourne one day and I wanted to remember Melbourne as much as I can. I really do love the sights and life in Melbourne and if my memory of Melbourne ever gets hazy, I can always look back at the videos.  I will be vlogging my year in Melbourne and I'm aiming to check out as much of Melbourne as possible. That my 2014 Melbourne Resolution.

I may venture into beauty videos in the near future, but right now, I'll take my inspiration as it goes.

I do hope you'll enjoy my first video and getting to know me a little bit more. I usually don't share much about my personal life on my blog, but through these YouTube videos, you'll see a bit more. =D

If you enjoyed my first video and want to see more in the future, it would mean the world if you could thumb me and subscribe!

Cheers!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

  Blog  Twitter  Instagram 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...