December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas my loves!


Hello darlings!

First of all, Merry Christmas!

I hope you've managed to get all your shopping done. Now it's time to kick back, relax and start gearing up for Boxing Day Sales!! XD

It's been a while since I've been boxing day shopping in Melbourne and I do miss is heaps. Boxing day sales isn't much of a trend here in Kuala Lumpur, but it doesn't stop us from going crazy with online sales!



This year, I decided to go for simple nails and of course, I always always associate Christmas with the colour silver and white. I have a soft spot for silver/white Christmas trees.

I decided to use my favourite silver Revlon polish in 860 Metallic, which I also used on my nails last year!



Here's wishing everyone a great cosy Christmas this year and to my loves in Australia and New Zealand, enjoy the beach weather and eat loads of ice cream!

Cheers!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

  Blog  Twitter  Instagram 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...